Last Updated on May 20, 2021 by Celeste
Message for the official opening of the tourism season in Paros
Setting sail in Paros!
As of today, tourism restarts throughout Greece following the lifting of restrictive measures for covid-19; and Paros island is as ready as it gets to welcome the new season:
– About 25% of the adult population has already been vaccinated. Vaccination will have been completed on the island within June, as part of the government’s “Liberty in Blue” initiative.
– Restaurants, bars, cafés, beach bars are now open under strict protocols for staff
– Museums and cultural sites are also open (find them all here)
– Served beaches have already started operating (see them all here)
Measures still in force:
– Demonstrating a vaccination certificate or a COVID-19 recovery certification or PCR test PCR or a self-test that has been entered in the state platform self-testing.gov.gr is mandatory for everyone travelling to Paros either by boat or by plane and is over 5 years old.
– 12:30 am curfew
Since Paros is a popular destination for christenings, weddings and other social events, it is noted that as of 31st May, reception venues will also begin operating under the restriction of a maximum of 100 participants. All set and always pretty, Paros island is ready to welcome its Greek and foreign visitors, for a summer that will help erase all difficult memories of the previous challenging months and create some new that will stay for years to come!
For more information about the measures in Greece, have a look at Greece Corona Virus: Measures Update